We purchased a car on finance 2.5 years ago. There was issues with it for months and the dealership said the only way we can get rid of it is sell the car. Few months ago we ran to some troubles and had to sell the car. Loan is currently on arrears and although we are trying to pay it off with what we can afford, the collection company has been calling us that they are outside and collecting it (no car outside the house). I’m stressed our and can’t focus on my new job that I started to help pay for the bills. What should I do?
- Next Opening a credit card for someone else to use…is it a bad idea?
- Previous 2024 401K Max Contributions – Open Enrollment Question
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?