it pays over 4% interest and he put $250,000 in each account which means that each account gets about $10,000 in interest each year so as a family they have an extra $40,000 coming in every year. it boggles my mind that a company could afford this.
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?