Hey guys. We’re planning on buying a motorcycle (common transportation mode where I live) and I’m wondering, if my current money is $1000 dollars, should I use all of that as down payment or should I pay the normal down payment (around $250) and use the $750 remaining as an advanced payment for the monthly? (Assuming buying a second hand/lower priced motorcycle is out of the question)
- Next Deciding between PPO or HSA for upcoming pregnancy
- Previous How to best proceed with unexpected money
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?