I’m currently 17 turning 18 in January. It’s currently November and my mom is saying as soon as I turn 18 I will be getting kicked out . I know it is legal to no longer take care of your child at 18 I take huge responsibility in my life . I currently have a job bringing around 1700 a month I don’t have a car . I pay for my phone bill and Pay 300$ a month for a rides to get to work . I’m currently in my senior year of high school .My mom asks for 800$ a month I currently have no clue what I should do . Have any advice ? It would be greatly appreciated 💙
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?