I am considering closing my Bank of America checking account due to the monthly fees that will kick in for me soon. However, I’d like to keep the credit cards. As I understand, this is possible and they are considered separate accounts (correct me if wrong). My main question is whether my online banking access would still be available after closing the checking account. For example, I use the website to see and pay the credit card bills (I’m not using the checking account). Just curious if anyone went through this. Thanks.
- Next Nightmare with Dryden Fairfax/Erudio re. student loan
- Previous Hardship 401k withdrawl qualifying reason (divorce buyout spouse)
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?