Currently living in Tokyo but I’m working a long distance software engineering job. I make about 6,000€ a month give or take and I spend only 2,000€ on rent, utilities, food, going out and etc so I have 4k every month just sitting there. Don’t think having it in a bank account is smart. I’ve hear about index funds or whatever and my old man also said I should try buying gold or something. Considering I’m in my 20s it’s alot of money I’m tempted to spend. Thoughts?
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?