So me and my boyfriend(we’re both 17 and will turn 18 in June) of 2 years are moving in together this June I know it’s a while away but everyone says that it’ll be no time. She only wants his name on the lease meaning I won’t get credit for it. And I get why as a fail safe and at the end of the day she cares about her son. How do I protect myself and get my credit build up. Please explain in simple terms I’m not the brightest.
- Next Should I aggressively pay off mortgage or continue to invest?
- Previous I am 20 and want to try and live on my own for a year. Is this too much?
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?