I’m 23yo med student who currently has a DiscoverIT card (opened Jan 22) and a Southwest Rapid Rewards Visa (opened May 23). The more I look at these cards I feel that the discover cards perks (no annual fee, 1% cash back, 5% on some things, changes quarterly, only up to $75 per quarter in the 5% category) are simply not worth it. I’ve been told as a med student I should prioritize cash back as I won’t have time to travel. Any advice on what to switch to? My credit score is ~760 and I’m not against paying a decent annual fee if the benefits are worth it. Would be open to another airline/travel card but I do know I just opened that southwest card.
- Next Roth IRA withdrawal for international home purchase?
- Previous Should I keep my paid off car or sell it?
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?