I moved from KY to NYC 3 years ago and I left my paid off car (2017 Toyota Rav 4 with 32k miles) back home. It was not being used ever, unless I came home to visit so recently I decided to drive the car back to NY and use it for bit then sell it. The problem is I still have to go through the title transfer (it was under my moms name), register it, insure it, and then find a place to park it in the city when not using. At this point, do you think I should’ve just kept it back home, paid the insurance on it and save it for future use or sell it and get a car when I eventually need one again?
- How much of your net-worth do you feel comfortable having in your primary residence?
- My sibling defaulted on student loans and now my parents owe $60k, destroying their plans of retirement.
- Personal Finance Educational Channels for Poland/Eastern Europe
- still in undergrad – should I start paying my loans?
- I have just over 1,500 saved up