My job switched form W2 to 1099. Need help!!

* How does one look for a CPA?
* Do I need to set up some corporation? I was recommended to do this…
* Who sets up this corporation? Myself? Or will the CPA do it for me?
* Should I get a CPA that is flat rate?
* Any wise tips? I’m sooo lost. I have always been a W2 employee

(I’m in the bay area in cali btw)