I would like some suggestions in finding a financial mentor/advisor who can help point me in the right direction regarding my money. I currently have around 60k in savings and end up with and $5.3k after all my expenses are paid for each month. But I really want to build some wealth. Where do I look for those mentors or how do I search for them?
- Next I have $80K for investing and I would like to make it grow well. How and what would you recommend to invest it in?
- Previous I want to start a Roth IRA but dont know where to start
- How much of your net-worth do you feel comfortable having in your primary residence?
- My sibling defaulted on student loans and now my parents owe $60k, destroying their plans of retirement.
- Personal Finance Educational Channels for Poland/Eastern Europe
- still in undergrad – should I start paying my loans?
- I have just over 1,500 saved up