I just got an offer for a hybrid position where it’s 2 days in office and 3 days wfh. I currently live at home and pay almost no rent. The commute for this new job is 1 hour to 1.5 hours each way depending on traffic and the office is near a major city so traffic is always bad. Is it worth moving somewhere closer to work and pay like $1600-1800 a month for a 15-30 min commute on those 2 days?
- Next Should I invest in bonds if I am in my mid 20’s? Roth IRA advice
- Previous Customs, VAT, and shipping precious items with complex value
- How much of your net-worth do you feel comfortable having in your primary residence?
- My sibling defaulted on student loans and now my parents owe $60k, destroying their plans of retirement.
- Personal Finance Educational Channels for Poland/Eastern Europe
- still in undergrad – should I start paying my loans?
- I have just over 1,500 saved up