I desperately need a personal loan due to some unexpected expenses that have came up. My dad run to my credit before I even turned 18 so it’s been impossible to get approved for anything. I have a very strong income and no major overhead expenses. Even with these factors, I’ve still had trouble getting approved. Does anyone know if anywhere that I could walk into with my paystubs and potentially get approved for a loan based on that? Thanks in advance for the help!
- How much of your net-worth do you feel comfortable having in your primary residence?
- My sibling defaulted on student loans and now my parents owe $60k, destroying their plans of retirement.
- Personal Finance Educational Channels for Poland/Eastern Europe
- still in undergrad – should I start paying my loans?
- I have just over 1,500 saved up