I thought about taking out a loan and then using money from someone else to pay it back and then keep doing that so I can basically have as much money as I want but nothing crazy like a million or anything but someone said I can go to jail for it but how is this illegal it it’s not stealing anything and it’s not really a crime so is it okay or not
- How much of your net-worth do you feel comfortable having in your primary residence?
- My sibling defaulted on student loans and now my parents owe $60k, destroying their plans of retirement.
- Personal Finance Educational Channels for Poland/Eastern Europe
- still in undergrad – should I start paying my loans?
- I have just over 1,500 saved up