I was on Hilton call today trying to change my hotel reservation and they put me on a call with a sales rep to earn some points, so I thought why not. She came on the line and kept telling me, convincing me, and lying to me that the sales presentation is great and everyone is doing it. I later found what they do to people in those rooms during presentations and I feel disgusted and I do not want to go. However, she already took my money from me as a deposit, how can I get it back and avoid this thing forever?
- Next American with $14,000 CAD idle in Canadian bank account, what should I do with it?
- Previous Is it realistic to buy this house? (Long post)
- How much of your net-worth do you feel comfortable having in your primary residence?
- My sibling defaulted on student loans and now my parents owe $60k, destroying their plans of retirement.
- Personal Finance Educational Channels for Poland/Eastern Europe
- still in undergrad – should I start paying my loans?
- I have just over 1,500 saved up