I’m 20 y/o and make around £2000-£2500/month. I invest in VUSA at £250 a month, live at home with parents (£80 a week), have car payments (£270 a month for 4 more years) & have my emergency fund built up. I’ve always got spare money running through my current account, and was looking to see if it’s worth using it to start building a private pension? Older colleagues at work have told me to look into it as they wish they had done it sooner. TYIA.
- How much of your net-worth do you feel comfortable having in your primary residence?
- My sibling defaulted on student loans and now my parents owe $60k, destroying their plans of retirement.
- Personal Finance Educational Channels for Poland/Eastern Europe
- still in undergrad – should I start paying my loans?
- I have just over 1,500 saved up