I had an accident last year in November and I know that my insurance rate will go up. My car got totaled, and I didn’t have any car so far, but I want to buy a new car in a few months. I also didn’t have car insurance for the past 6 months, so I know the disconnection may impact negatively on my rate. I had car insurance and had been driving without any problem for 8 years prior to the accident. What can I do to lower my insurance rate?
- How much of your net-worth do you feel comfortable having in your primary residence?
- My sibling defaulted on student loans and now my parents owe $60k, destroying their plans of retirement.
- Personal Finance Educational Channels for Poland/Eastern Europe
- still in undergrad – should I start paying my loans?
- I have just over 1,500 saved up