My cat had become sick so we took him to the vet and sadly he didn’t make it. After treatments and inpatient cost the bill was about $7,000. About a month or so prior I took out a loan to pay off my debt so I don’t think I could take another loan to cover the vet cost. Someone reccommend to me opening a new line of credit and moving the balance over to the new card so I can pay it off without interest. If possible what would be the best card to go about doing this? I would only need the card as a means to pay off the balance and then I’d close the line. Any help with this would be great
- Next Roth if you aren’t going to be active with investment options?
- Previous I need help… I cannot stop binge spending and feel out of control.
- How much of your net-worth do you feel comfortable having in your primary residence?
- My sibling defaulted on student loans and now my parents owe $60k, destroying their plans of retirement.
- Personal Finance Educational Channels for Poland/Eastern Europe
- still in undergrad – should I start paying my loans?
- I have just over 1,500 saved up