What to do with $5,000?

I recently cashed out $5,000 from my bank and it’s just been sitting around. I’ve just been using cash over card but that’s pretty much the only difference. I work a city job and I save 60% of my monthly income. The other 40% of my expenses goes into my car, food and entertainment/miscellaneous. I have very little investing experience and I enjoy traveling. I live in NYC.