Hi, my SO is switching jobs and with this is switching her health insurance. She opened an FSA and contributed $1,000, she has already used >50% of that amount. In her new job she will be able to pick a plan that gives her the option of opening an HSA. My question is, will she be able to do that in 2023 or does she have to wait until 2024 to be able to do this? Thank you.
- Next Job just cut my salary $12,000/yr. What should I do?
- Previous Credit karma and all the issues they have.
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?