In theory, if you have enough saved to pay off one of them, should you do that or divide payment between cards? Which option will raise your credit? I’ve heard if you pay off a credit card your credit score drops a bit before coming back up. Is that true?
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?