Hello, can someone tell me if this correct. FDIC insurance is separate for different ownership categories, in my case – Checking Account and CD Roth IRA. These two accounts should be insured up to $250k separately, total $500K insurance? The bank rep told me otherwise but I’m reading the FDIC and that’s what I understood.
- Next Need advice on future plans for investing, etc as a beginner first timer
- Previous Does it work like this?
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?