We file as joint, this year I enter on the Tax return software my spouse’s W2 first and it said we owe $500, but then I enter mine and it went up to owing $6000! I earn 1/10th of his income and I get federal and state taxes retain on my paychecks, I work for the city and they don’t retain Social Security, but for $28K I don’t think I should get to pay $5500 extra, what can be wrong there?
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?