Hi everyone, I’m not sure if this is the right community to post, but I just received my first credit card from Santander and I thought it would be wise to create a PIN number just like how a debit card is. I utilized the Mobile Banking app and tried to create a PIN but when I clicked Done it popped up saying “This card does not belong to user” and I couldn’t create one. Does anyone know what the issue could be? Do credit cards not have PIN numbers?
- Next Why does gold hold / increase in value?
- Previous Is VOO a good index fund to invest in as a beginner?
- How much of your net-worth do you feel comfortable having in your primary residence?
- My sibling defaulted on student loans and now my parents owe $60k, destroying their plans of retirement.
- Personal Finance Educational Channels for Poland/Eastern Europe
- still in undergrad – should I start paying my loans?
- I have just over 1,500 saved up