I am seeing online savings account at around 3.2%. I’m seeing CDs between 3.5-4.5% for 8-12 months. And what amount and length would you consider a CD? Best to forgo the higher interest rate with a CD and just do an online savings account for the flexibility of not being tied to a particular time period?
- Next Purchase Agreement disallows Discount Points?
- Previous Work for myself full time or stick it out for the pension?
- Worth keeping an “investment property” where you’re ~$500 in the hole every month?
- Can I open a business CC at the same time as a personal one?
- ~$1,000 from research studies, do I need to report?
- Can I buy Series I Bonds as a non-resident alien?
- got 11k left in my car loan at 4% interest. I have the money to pay it off right now. Should I pay if off or invest it? Thank you !