I started a job last month, as an executive administrator. I open accounts based on information given to me by financial advisors. While I have a strong background for sales-teams, I have to admit that my lack of a background in finance, needs to be rectified. If there is a book, you would recommend to be helpful to me, please lmk. TIA
- Next Paid out of pocket and got insurance claim.
- Previous Need some help in making the right financial decisions when it comes to purchasing a new vehicle with some career/life changes coming in the near future.
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?