Hey PF, essentially my debts has spiraled out of control for my CC debts and I wanted to lower my APR so I called one of my creditors (Chase) and they led me to moneymanagement org to essentially pay off my debts as best as I can with a lower APR, but it would close my cards that I enroll with the program. Wanted to ask if anyone has any experience with them and anything I should know if I move forward with the program?
- Next Trying to help my dad invest extra money he’s saved throughout the years.
- Previous Need help understanding how to file my taxes
- Worth keeping an “investment property” where you’re ~$500 in the hole every month?
- Can I open a business CC at the same time as a personal one?
- ~$1,000 from research studies, do I need to report?
- Can I buy Series I Bonds as a non-resident alien?
- got 11k left in my car loan at 4% interest. I have the money to pay it off right now. Should I pay if off or invest it? Thank you !