Hey PF, essentially my debts has spiraled out of control for my CC debts and I wanted to lower my APR so I called one of my creditors (Chase) and they led me to moneymanagement org to essentially pay off my debts as best as I can with a lower APR, but it would close my cards that I enroll with the program. Wanted to ask if anyone has any experience with them and anything I should know if I move forward with the program?
- Next Trying to help my dad invest extra money he’s saved throughout the years.
- Previous Need help understanding how to file my taxes
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?