I’m building a t bill ladder on Fidelity to hold cash savings. Does anyone have insight into why Fidelity is blocking auto roll for these? Also, is there a way to compound my interest every auto roll, or do I always have to just buy in units of $1000? Thanks much.
- Next How do credit card work?
- Previous Won’t be able to pay Property Tax on time. Do I need to do anything?
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?