I’m building a t bill ladder on Fidelity to hold cash savings. Does anyone have insight into why Fidelity is blocking auto roll for these? Also, is there a way to compound my interest every auto roll, or do I always have to just buy in units of $1000? Thanks much.
- Next How do credit card work?
- Previous Won’t be able to pay Property Tax on time. Do I need to do anything?
- Worth keeping an “investment property” where you’re ~$500 in the hole every month?
- Can I open a business CC at the same time as a personal one?
- ~$1,000 from research studies, do I need to report?
- Can I buy Series I Bonds as a non-resident alien?
- got 11k left in my car loan at 4% interest. I have the money to pay it off right now. Should I pay if off or invest it? Thank you !