Hi, 2nd year living in the house. Didn’t escrow. Ran into some emergencies and had to wipe my savings.. Property tax is due on the 16th and I’m unable to fully pay my property tax. I can’t really borrow the money from friends and family. Recently got a new job, but the paycheck doesn’t hit til lthe 30th. Can you use a credit card? Any advice helps.
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?