I was wanting to take out a loan of $30,000 to buy some equipment to start a business venture but my credit score is only 690 and the APR is 17% for 7 years which has me second guessing taking out the loan. Any thoughts on how to get a lower APR or if it should be that high?
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?