I was wanting to take out a loan of $30,000 to buy some equipment to start a business venture but my credit score is only 690 and the APR is 17% for 7 years which has me second guessing taking out the loan. Any thoughts on how to get a lower APR or if it should be that high?
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?