I recently switched banks. I had my first credit card with the previous bank for about 5-7 months before I switched to a new bank to join finances with my wife. If I transfer all my money and close out my old bank should I cancel my credit card? Or would that hurt my credit score? I haven’t used the card in a month or so
- Next Homeless in debt suddenly getting major windfall
- Previous Dad passed away with nothing and now the irs is asking for $30k
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?