Background: the credit card I want to cancel is a basic one (it used to be a college student CC but the bank changed it semi-recently as I graduated over a year ago now). I opened it as my first CC but don’t really use it and it doesn’t have a big limit or any good perks. I’ve had it for about four years now. It’s through Wells Fargo if that helps (WF is terrible, I know). I currently have another CC I like for the perks too. However, I’d like to apply for another CC for the rewards. Additionally, I don’t owe anything on the WF CC or my other one, and don’t rack up debt on my CCs as I just use them to pay to get rewards/points and immediately pay them off. Lastly, my credit score is around 750 and I’m 24 with no missed CC payments ever. Thanks for any help in advance!
- Next Is taking out a loan for a down-payment on a house a good idea?
- Previous Wanting to get my deposit back at the end of the month
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?