I signed up for a month-to-month gym membership with the intention of only using it during the summer, and turned off auto-renew since the beginning in July. However, I’m still getting charged monthly payments, and also had to pay the annual fee. Is this standard for most gyms, and is it possible to get a refund if I contact them?
- Next Is this a scenario where a HDHP does not make sense?
- Previous Nixing full coverage health insurance when medical tourism is an option?
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?