I signed up for a month-to-month gym membership with the intention of only using it during the summer, and turned off auto-renew since the beginning in July. However, I’m still getting charged monthly payments, and also had to pay the annual fee. Is this standard for most gyms, and is it possible to get a refund if I contact them?
- Next Is this a scenario where a HDHP does not make sense?
- Previous Nixing full coverage health insurance when medical tourism is an option?
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?