In Texas, what are banks that will allow you to borrow against free and clear land to pay off debt? Worked with a bank recently for weeks and ultimately did not work out. Curious about other options.
- Next Add to 403B or take over mom’s mortgage?
- Previous Advice needed for undergrad struggling to afford nyc 12 months rent
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?