I feel so stupid for this. I really just had a mini heart attack thinking I lost my card. And it just magically appears in my pocket. Now I just had it cancelled for no reason and will have to wait 7-14 business days to use my funds again. Can I just call and say I found the card and use my original card?
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?