My wife was diagnosed with ovarian cancer back in November, 2021. She underwent multiple surgeries starting at the end of January. She has not yet been cleared to go back to work and I’m wondering if there are any programs that qualify her for short term disability payments to supplement the time she was out. She is covered under my insurance, but the leave is only covered if I need it
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?