My wife was diagnosed with ovarian cancer back in November, 2021. She underwent multiple surgeries starting at the end of January. She has not yet been cleared to go back to work and I’m wondering if there are any programs that qualify her for short term disability payments to supplement the time she was out. She is covered under my insurance, but the leave is only covered if I need it
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?