He is in TN; Grandma is in FL. He’s been informed he will inherit around $500k. Generally speaking, what percent of that can he expect to walk away with? Will it be taxed as income? (He earns around $125k/year, 4 dependents.) He plans to park it all in real estate.
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?