Me and my wife are in mid 30s we max out our 401ks and invest in our company’s espp. We have no debt besides our house. We also have 6 months of emergency fund saved up. We have about extra 5k each month that we can invest and I was thinking real estate can be a good potential for a cash flowing passive income but I don’t know if it’s the best option but if it’s I don’t know where to start. Any advice?
- Next Putting down temporary home address for TreasuryDirect?
- Previous Sanity check: what should I do with proceeds from sale of home?
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?