I bank with BofA and I have a customized cash rewards card that I got when I was a college student a few years ago so the credit limit is now a little low for my spending. It’s currently $2,500 and I typically use about half of that each month but I recently became aware that it’s not good for your credit score to use more than 30% of the limit. I want to request a credit line increase but I’m not going to spend more, I just want to use less of my limit. Is this a good idea? Or would it be better to apply for a different card to split my spending and utilize the cash back bonuses better? Or I could do both? Any suggestions/tips/advice is greatly appreciated!
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?