Ok. We have $75k about to go into repayment at 7.6%. I applied for income based repayment, which is $900/month. Wife suggested taking a 401k loan at 4% to save on interest. Max term on the 401k loan is 7 years. This sounds like a bad idea to me, as the payment would go up, plus her 401k would be losing possible market gains.
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?