Currently I am paying my mortgage every two weeks, resulting in a complete payment every 28 days. I realized tonight that the first payment in a month goes in as “unapplied funds”, ostensibly because they don’t have a complete payment yet. Is there a way to pay biweekly and have the payment apply towards principle/interest/escrow as it does on single monthly payments? My lender is Freedom Mortgage.
- Next Options w/Car Lease and Mileage Issues
- Previous Advice needed: Looking to switch from Betterment
- Worth keeping an “investment property” where you’re ~$500 in the hole every month?
- Can I open a business CC at the same time as a personal one?
- ~$1,000 from research studies, do I need to report?
- Can I buy Series I Bonds as a non-resident alien?
- got 11k left in my car loan at 4% interest. I have the money to pay it off right now. Should I pay if off or invest it? Thank you !