Hello, I just started a minor’s checking account with my credit union. I deposited 2 checks yesterday, and have a 40$ check hold with a date two days from now. What’s a check hold exactly? Never had an account or anything so this is new to me
- Next Investing for an infant’s future
- Previous State incorrectly took my tax return, returned the wrong amount
- Worth keeping an “investment property” where you’re ~$500 in the hole every month?
- Can I open a business CC at the same time as a personal one?
- ~$1,000 from research studies, do I need to report?
- Can I buy Series I Bonds as a non-resident alien?
- got 11k left in my car loan at 4% interest. I have the money to pay it off right now. Should I pay if off or invest it? Thank you !