So I currently have a 2008 Maxima that I purchased in 2019 for $5000 with 78,000 miles. In 2021 the CVT transmission went out and it costed $4500 to get replaced and I borrowed the money for that. Well now the rack and pinion, control arms, sway bar links and timing chain needs to be replaced which is going to cost right at $4,000 in repairs. I currently make $14/hr full time and being home right at $1800 per month after taxes. I currently pay out $1300 a month in bills. I am looking at getting another car for $270/ month for 18 months. The car is a 2006 Chrysler 300 with 100,000 miles. My car currently has 180,000 miles on it that is paid off. Should I get a new car or fork out the money and get mine fixed?
- Worth keeping an “investment property” where you’re ~$500 in the hole every month?
- Can I open a business CC at the same time as a personal one?
- ~$1,000 from research studies, do I need to report?
- Can I buy Series I Bonds as a non-resident alien?
- got 11k left in my car loan at 4% interest. I have the money to pay it off right now. Should I pay if off or invest it? Thank you !