I just found a new job after being let go from my old one a couple weeks ago, I have worked enough to cover my bills but I don’t get my first paycheck until much later and i’ve already extended my payment for too long. I feel like I have done every single thing I could do to make a few bucks on the side but it hasn’t been enough and its starting to feel hopeless. I don’t want to go into debt but is it my only option here?
- Worth keeping an “investment property” where you’re ~$500 in the hole every month?
- Can I open a business CC at the same time as a personal one?
- ~$1,000 from research studies, do I need to report?
- Can I buy Series I Bonds as a non-resident alien?
- got 11k left in my car loan at 4% interest. I have the money to pay it off right now. Should I pay if off or invest it? Thank you !