I have a 2010 truck with 145k miles. I live in the northeast so it’s starting to get some rust around the fenders and a few other spots. Someone offered 13k and I feel like it’s going to become a money pit soon with the rust. I’m looking a new car (never thought I would buy new but the prices are just too good now compared to used)
- Next Best credit card bonus out there
- Previous Cost basis is significantly higher that current balance in 401k (FFLDX)
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?