I have a 2010 truck with 145k miles. I live in the northeast so it’s starting to get some rust around the fenders and a few other spots. Someone offered 13k and I feel like it’s going to become a money pit soon with the rust. I’m looking a new car (never thought I would buy new but the prices are just too good now compared to used)
- Next Best credit card bonus out there
- Previous Cost basis is significantly higher that current balance in 401k (FFLDX)
- Worth keeping an “investment property” where you’re ~$500 in the hole every month?
- Can I open a business CC at the same time as a personal one?
- ~$1,000 from research studies, do I need to report?
- Can I buy Series I Bonds as a non-resident alien?
- got 11k left in my car loan at 4% interest. I have the money to pay it off right now. Should I pay if off or invest it? Thank you !