We have banked with US Bank for about 10 years. In light of the news that they’ve been pulling a Wells Fargo on customers, we no longer feel we can trust them. We don’t have a particular need for a local branch, and the online-only outfits seem to offer better products and rates. Who should we be looking into? We will be moving our personal and business accounts over and we would prefer one institution, but we aren’t opposed to separate companies if it’s a better fit.
- Worth keeping an “investment property” where you’re ~$500 in the hole every month?
- Can I open a business CC at the same time as a personal one?
- ~$1,000 from research studies, do I need to report?
- Can I buy Series I Bonds as a non-resident alien?
- got 11k left in my car loan at 4% interest. I have the money to pay it off right now. Should I pay if off or invest it? Thank you !