Has anybody ever seen a good list of everything that should be done finance wise after marriage? Currently we’re pretty much completely separate on all things financial and would like to merge things together. I bring home a slightly larger salary and would to ensure she has access to everything in the event something happens to me (house, bank accounts, etc.) is now the time to buy a cheap life insurance policy?
- Next Establishing and building credit with a mediocre-poor Credit Score
- Previous Planning a 13k expense- loans or savings?
- Worth keeping an “investment property” where you’re ~$500 in the hole every month?
- Can I open a business CC at the same time as a personal one?
- ~$1,000 from research studies, do I need to report?
- Can I buy Series I Bonds as a non-resident alien?
- got 11k left in my car loan at 4% interest. I have the money to pay it off right now. Should I pay if off or invest it? Thank you !