I am setting myself up for top surgery in early March. My doctor said this will cost anywhere from 9k-13k out of pocket. I currently have 9k in savings and make about a thousand a month, meaning I will have about 15k in the bank when I get the procedure. My expenses are very low, one of my jobs covers my housing, so I only pay for bus passes and food. (Like 100$ a month after a couple hundred in tuition each semester). I will lose this job next August when I graduate, so I want some savings left to live on. How much of this possible 13k should I take out in a personal loan? Would it be better to say it is for a medical procedure, even thought top surgery can be seen as a cosmetic thing? What interest rate should I try to negotiate? I have a 770+ credit score, so that should not be an issue.
- Worth keeping an “investment property” where you’re ~$500 in the hole every month?
- Can I open a business CC at the same time as a personal one?
- ~$1,000 from research studies, do I need to report?
- Can I buy Series I Bonds as a non-resident alien?
- got 11k left in my car loan at 4% interest. I have the money to pay it off right now. Should I pay if off or invest it? Thank you !