Suffered from a bad gambling addiction lost around $250K in the past few months. I have approx $75K left to my name, 18 going into college (EU) school will be cheap and my parents are going to split my expenses 50/50 I’m wondering how I should distribute what I didn’t gamble away to have a head start when coming out of college and being fully self sufficient
- Next Planning a 13k expense- loans or savings?
- Previous [Need Advice] Finding a Refinance Loan on a Used Vehicle as a Student
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?